With bagging solutions from PACKPRO, you have the confidence of choosing industry-leading state-of-the-art bagging systems built in North America by the original inventor of the Autobag system. Whether it is a table-top bagger, semi-automatic floor model or fully-automatic bagging system, you can rely on it to boost your packaging productivity.
- Improve packaging productivity with industry-leading reliable bagging systems made in North America
- Increase accuracy and consistency of bagging by integrating table-top or floor-model bagging system featuring small foot-print and high-performance engineering. Read how it helped this global security facility here.
- Pack bulky e-commerce orders with ease, thanks to advanced grip-and-hold technology and extra-wide opening
- Ensure consistent high-speed bagging of your products for faster, more cost-effective delivery to your customers
- Automate multiple packing steps in one continuous process, including order verification, integrated label printing, collating, inserting and sealing
- Increase worker safety and productivity with easy-to-operate ergonomic bag sealing machines
PS 125 OneStep™ Table-Top Baggers
Affordable way to speed up hand-load bagging. All-electric, user-friendly, multiple operating modes. Ideal for low- to mid-volume packing operations.
Ultra-Versatile Autobag® 550™ Baggers
Boost throughput and eliminate product queuing with the Next-Bag-Out printing feature. Run up to 45 bags per minute. Easily integrate in-line for improved productivity.
Horizontal Wide Bagging Systems Autobag® 650H™
Horizontally configured wide bag packaging for efficient eCommerce fulfillment, inbound dust cover bagging, short-run production with frequent changeovers.
Inflatable Mailer System IM 5500™
Use up to 85% less packaging by weight vs. boxes, with this world’s first automated inflatable bubble mailer system. Pack up to 19 mailers per minute. Reduce material handling by up to 80%. Watch video here.
Food Application Bagging System SPrint Revolution™
Specifically engineered for fresh and frozen food bagging applications. High-speed, with a wide loading area of pre-opened bags for hand-load or automatic operations. Watch it in action.
Autobag® bags feature exceptional bag material uniformity and integrity that exceed quality standards established by the Flexible Packaging Association (FPA).
Offering you exceptional innovative packaging materials and equipment from industry leaders.